Benhardt Construction and Remodeling understands that your kitchen is the nerve center of your home.
Unlike a guest bedroom, formal dining or living room – your kitchen is entered and used multiple times a day.
Coffee. Breakfast. Snacks. Dinner. Water. Ice. Birthdays. Holidays. Baking. Cooking. Storage. Cleaning.
The list can easily be added to.
Your kitchen is the hardest working room in your home.
That is why it is so important that the remodel of your kitchen:
- Be done correctly.
- Meet or exceed all applicable building codes.
- Be above standards.
- Have a strict adherence to the Functionality, Appearance and Reliability (FAR) requirements Benhardt Construction and Remodeling has developed.
We will meet you initially to discuss:
- Cooking habits and cooking style
- Initial design considerations
From this initial meeting we can determine if your kitchen and Benhardt Construction and Remodeling is a good fit.
Once both parties agree to continue forward with the kitchen remodel proposal, several things will happen.
- Detailed measurements of the kitchen will be taken
- Meetings will be scheduled between Benhardt Construction and Remodeling and their kitchen cabinet sales representative.
- An initial kitchen design will be produced that adheres to the FAR Standard of Benhardt Construction and Remodeling.
Benhardt Construction and Remodeling will schedule a follow up meeting with you to:
- Disclose initial cost estimates pertaining to a Scope of Work (SOW)
- Discuss initial design to see if there are any major changes requested
- Schedule two meetings that Benhardt Construction and Remodeling will attend.
- Ø The first meeting will be with the kitchen cabinet sales representative. Here we have the ability to look at a large selection of quality flooring products, also.
- Ø The second meeting will be with the fixtures, lighting and appliances sales representative.
At both of these meetings you will be able to select colors, door styles, counters, faucets, stoves, lights, flooring, back – splash materials, knobs, pulls, dishwashers, disposals, and more!
As you can see, this will definitely be YOUR unique kitchen! Benhardt Construction and Remodeling DOES NOT give you three options and tell you that is it. We walk side by side with you discussing, looking and touching all the parts that will combine to complete your new kitchen.
Once product selections are made Benhardt Construction and Remodeling will then be able to make a detailed Scope of Work along with an accurate Proposal of Costs.
This Proposal of Costs includes everything to remodel your new kitchen:
- ALL labor costs. Labor from Benhardt Construction and Remodeling and their sub-contractors required for the project.
- ALL materials and products you chose.
- ALL the quality materials you don’t have to choose like backer board, drywall and thin sets.
- ALL required permits
We will meet to discuss the Scope of Work and Proposal of Costs. If you agree with the Proposal there will be a detailed contract to sign along with a deposit check to write. Once the contract and deposit check is signed your materials will be ordered.
Upon ordering we will communicate with you the tentative start date of your project. All the while we will continue to monitor the product and materials status and keep you informed.
Two weeks away from the major products being ready for delivery we will firm up our start date. Once we set our start date our “What Do I Need to Do to Get Ready for My New Kitchen?” schedule we provided upon signing of the contract should be adhered to.
Benhardt Construction and Remodeling prides itself on Paying Attention to the Details. Every project we contract gets our complete focus and undivided attention.
Benhardt Construction and Remodeling intends and strives to provide a unique remodeling experience. We yearn to become your contractor for life. Not only your contractor for life but your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors’, also.
Benhardt Construction and Remodeling:
- Continually Communicates
- IS Professional
- IS Insured
- IS Punctual
- IS Clean
- IS Respectful
We hope that you will take a moment to contact us regarding your Kitchen Remodel Project.
Our first consultation is free. If we meet and do not wish to continue forward there is no commitment or obligation to us.
We value your time, privacy and family time as much as we value ours.
So give us a chance. We look forward to meeting you!